The competition vehicle insurance program is designed to protect competition vehicles from physical damage losses due to fire, theft, trailer upset and most other physical damage claims. Other items that can be covered are spare parts, tools and equipment. Coverage is provided while the insured items are stored and transported to and from events and while in paddock or garage areas.
Coverages Available And Program Highlights:
- Written on an admitted basis in all states (no surplus lines fees or taxes)
- Valuation of loss based on agreed value of insured property rather than actual cash value
- Coverage extends to competition vehicle under own power for incidental movement while in the pits
- No coinsurance
- Expediting and rental expense coverage included
- Flood and earthquake coverage while in transit
Key Underwriting/Qualifying Factors
(Including, but not limited to):
- The policy inventory schedule must include at least one competition vehicle$500 minimum earned account premium
- Vehicles licensed or registered for public road use
- Vehicles not owned by insured or contractually obligated to insure
Preliminary Underwriting Information Required
Download Our Competition Vehicle Application
This pdf application form can be filled out and emailed to us today!